Ealing Summer Match Play
- The Challenge ladder split into different boxes based on playing standard
- Organisers may set the first challenge
- In general, you can challenge players ranked up to 3 spots above or 3 spots below you for a match
- The challenge should be accepted within 3 days
- Once a challenge is accepted you have 10 days to play
- The only acceptable reason to deny a challenge is unavailability to play in the next 10 days
- If you win your match,
- And you are higher ranked. Both rankings are maintained
- And are lower ranked, you take your opponents ranking and they move down one spot.
- The organisers will freeze a ranking for any player who has to self isolate under government guidelines
- After 4 weeks, 2/3 players / pairs may be promoted and relegated. (Exceptions may be made)
- Entry is open to full/midweek adult members and junior members aged over 16
- Players will be able to issue 2 challenges at a time
- Each match is 11 games with a tiebreak to 7 at 5-5.
- Entry is open to full / midweek adult members and junior members aged over 16. Pairs may be male / female or mixed. If no partner we may be able to find you one.
- Pairs will be able to issue 1 challenge at a time to those within a number of adjacent places within the box
- Each match is 15 games with a tiebreak to 7 at 7-7.
If you have any questions please e-mail the organisers Here