The Club finally owns the grounds

The club gained ownership of its land in 1987. Re-investment in the club began in 1988 with the laying of 3 asphalt courts and construction of an air dome to enclose them. The dome opened in 1989.

(updated picture 2019)


40 views

Recent Posts

See All

Ups and Downs since WW2

The club has had several threats to its survival and 'dodgy' periods. In 1947 the club was £650 'in the red'. In 1953, a fire at the clubhouse caused severe damage and could have been much worse had